Longtime jewelry store owners retiring
|Leslie’s Jewelry owners Curt and Dana Hirsche are retiring at the end of the year and will be closing their doors. The Hirsches purchased the business from Curt’s parents in 1988. Photo by Ruth Ellis||Leslie’s Jewelry re-opened on Mother’s Day in 1940 in a new building near Primo Deli. Leslie Mastolier originally opened the business at 700 Main Street, the store’s current location, in 1930. Photo submitted|
Oct. 29, 2013— For 83 years, Leslie’s Jewelry has been offering beautiful jewelry selections and other items for customers to select a lifelong, meaningful gift to celebrate any occasion.